Search Diary of a Cardioholic

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weigh-Ins and Bachelorette Parties

Do you want to know how I did? Do ya, do ya, do ya?! I weighed in Friday morning because I was going to be in Vegas for Thy's bachelorette party on Saturday. I must say I was dreading the scale, because although I worked out every day, I felt the same and I had been eating so many points to make up for the workouts, and the hubs had hidden the scale from me, so I had no idea what to expect. Well, I LOST 3.6 LBS! That's huge! That could possibly be my biggest one week weight loss of all time. So let me just say that I am a believer in working out and eating more.

I will not post what I ate this weekend because, frankly, I just can't remember. But I will tell you, I wasn't excessive. Except today I had a "Bobbie" sandwich from Capriotti's, and they don't believe in small portions. The small was a 9". I asked for easy mayo, but I don't think he heard me, or cared.

Thy's party was a blast. We took a pole dancing class. Let me just tell you, I am not a natural. Even though I've danced most my life, these moves were totally foreign and really hard! I have bruises all over from it. On my arms, on my knee, on my thigh....really super pretty. But I was able to master the "fireman" and the "martini."

Friday night we went to the Hofbrauhaus Beer Garden in Vegas. The seven of us march in wearing our best club dresses. This beer garden is super casual. So that was fun. Also, if you order a shot, the waitress paddles you. Five of us ended of getting paddled. I was one of them and I think girlfriend had some aggression issues that she decided to take out on me, because "ow."

After that lovely experience, we went to Pure. It was my first time there, I liked it, it was big and had an outdoor area, which is always nice to escpape to.

Saturday was pole dancing class and then we went to Moon and Rain at the Palms. Had a blast, danced like a crazy person, and nobody spilled a drink on me. It was quite the success.

I was so happy to see the hubs when I got home. I missed him! We hardly got to talk at all this weekend because he started fire training and was gone all day Saturday, and then by the time he got home from training, the girls were out and about and I didn't bring my phone.

Ready to get the week started and hit the gym. I'm in a hotel a few nights this week, so it will probably be mainly cardio, but that's ok! Have a fabulous Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Informative content, In bachelor party you can drink all night but between the beer and the strippers, wouldn't it be fun to have a few bachelor party games such as Despedida Soltero.

    ReplyDelete