Search Diary of a Cardioholic

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I passed on Yogurtland

Frozen yogurt is one of my favorite things. Or perhaps I should re-phrase. Frozen yogurt with lots of delicious, yummy, bad for you toppings is one of my favorite things. You will be proud of me, I abstained except for one bite of the hubby's. I'll allow myself Golden Spoon every once in awhile, because it's portion controlled. But Yogurtland...it's self-serve and they weigh it to find the price. That's not so good for me as I will inevitably leave with a pound of frozen yogurt.

I did thirty minutes on the elliptical, and twenty minutes on the treadmill, at the complex gym. There was an older dude there who did at least an hour on the elliptical, because he was on it when I got there and still on it when I left...so, good for him. He's more of a cardioholic than I. In addition, I did about an hour of weight lifting, although it wasn't super intense weight lifting, I felt a little off today. I think it's from the spin class.

Oh I remember I promised you measurements today....ugh, here goes:

Chest: 37" (that's over the boobs, not under)
Waist: 32:
Hips: 40"

Ideally, I would like to be a 27 or 28" waist, and a 34 or 35" bust and a 37" hip. We shall see. I will update you next month on any progress.

I'm still slightly irritated that with all the working out I do I haven't seen any changes. But I'm trying to think positive.

Here was the menu today:

1 cup Multigrain Cheerios - 2 points
1/2 cup skim milk - 1 point
Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt - 0 points
Progresso Beef and Potato Soup - 5 points (for the whole can)
2 TBSP Hummus - 2 points
Carrots - 0 points
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich - 2 points
Protein Shake with a banana - 4 points (It would have been six, but I didn't drink the whole thing)
Shrimp and Avocado with Rice and Edamame - 10 points
White Wine - 4 points

Total Points: 30 points

Extra points from the treadmill: +1 point
Extra points from the elliptical: + 4 points
Extra points from weight lifting: + 2points

23 + 7 points= 30...right on the edge

I also made sure to drink my daily value of water, take a multi-vitamin and take my borage oil.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Cheesecake Factory with the girls. Of course we're going to the gym first, so I can gain back some points, but I'm really looking forward to a Boston Ranch Salad and depending on how the gym goes...sharing some reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake. I'm just sayin'

PS the Hubby is dancing around in his boxer briefs...it's quite a sight. This is why I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment