Search Diary of a Cardioholic

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cheesecake Facotry...I hate you

Last night I was super excited to go to The Cheesecake Factory. I had been there in the past while on Weight Watchers and had the Boston Ranch Salad for 578 calories. I've been craving that salad for awhile, because it's a little salty and just delicious overall. So yesterday morning I found Cheesecake Factory's nutrition guide online, and it said the salad was 438 calories. I thought, "huh", maybe it was without the dressing. I planned my whole day around this dinner, making sure I worked out enough for the two extra points I would need, which included a gym round working on back and biceps (by the way, with chest exercises, I can lift the bar now, and do push-ups!)

So the ladies and I head to the Factory and I grab the nutrition guide just to double check the calories and all that fun stuff. Ummm, yeah...the Boston Ranch Salad has 1074 calories. I couldn't believe it...the internet was WRONG! LOL, ugh. So I ended up getting the French Country Salad. Not nearly as entertaining as the Boston, but only 475 calories. I didn't have any cheesecake, but I think if the girls had said let's split a piece I would have been all about it.

Oh and while we were at the Cheesecake Factory, the hubs was with the guys eating a Cowboy Ribeye from Ruth's Chris.

Yesterday's Menu

Multigrain Cheerios - 2 points
1/2 cup Skim Milk - 1 point
Del Taco Chicken Soft Taco - 5 points
Del Taco 1/2 pound bean and cheese burrito - 6 points *I ate a little more than half*
carrots - 0
hummus - 1
Cheesecake Facotry French Country Salad - 9 points with dressing
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich - 2 points

Total Points: 26 points
Workout: 1 hour moderate impact at the gym +3 points *no cardio, boo*

I'm interested in seeing how much I weigh tomorrow (obviously). I feel skinnier, but since the scale has been hidden from me, I have no idea.

Also, my dresses came for this weekend. Their size 8's. Both are slightly tight, like maybe an additional 3lbs would make them fit perfect, but they don't look like I'm squeezed into them, so I'm still going to wear them. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment